October Feature Release
- Set & collect any combination of taxes on both a product and it’s options
We’ve enhanced our taxation system to provide more flexibility for your business. For instance, if you sell a product that comes with 3 options, you can set GST/PST on the product, only GST on the first option, no tax on the second, and only PST on the third option. The sky is the limit!
- Generate your sales reports 50% faster
Now you can load sales reports faster than ever before. We have done several updates to further optimize the reporting for your sales orders.
- Control which payment methods your customers have access to
If you’d like to control which payment methods you accept or restrict (based on a certain type of customer)— now you can! Permissions can be set by the customer, customer group, or pricing group.
- Custom Form Enhancements. The ability for a user to add a price to a custom form and proceed through the checkout process. This upgrade allows users to facilitate a quoting or bidding process.
- Real-time inventory checking. Before an order is processed, the system will check available inventory before allowing a customer to proceed.
- Date based product visibility. Products on your website can appear/disappear automatically based on a specified date.
- New columns to display on Manage Products page. We added Quantity on Hand column and removed some other columns that were not useful.
Full Release Schedule:
|Flexible tax calculation||New Feature|
|Sales order optimization||Improvement|
|Payment method control||New Feature|
|Pricing on custom forms||Improvement|
|Real-time inventory checks||Improvement|
|Date based product visibility||New Feature|
|Restored Customer Groups search function||Improvement|
|Ability to view customers by Company Name instead of Customer Name if desired||Improvement|
Numerous bug fixes & improvements: