100 USERS AND COUNTING
Pet Food Manufacturer
“Our company drowning in manual work. All sales orders were done on paper, our data entry and inventory was all done by hand, and our business info existed in several spreadsheets. We were growing and getting more inquiries every day but we needed a way to keep up.”
“Since using Sherpa, we have seen our productivity soar! Everyone at the company is so happy to have everything they need in one centralized place. Sherpa saved our employees 35 hours weekly on processing orders. They also eliminated the 32 hours per week our bookkeeper was spending on manual data entry by connecting the system to QuickBooks. Now that we have the time and resources we needed to handle more sales. Sherpa has helped us grow our sales by 30%!”
Increase your sales capacity with order management
“Our sales people finally had the time they needed to be proactive. We grew our sales by 30%.”
Eliminate errors, rework, and reduce handling costs with inventory management
“Sherpa made tracking our costs and inventory simple. “
Capture a clear view of your entire business with real-time reporting
“Finally we have the info we need to make decisions before its too late.”
- MBA from Isenberg School of Business
- Founded and operated Information Technology Services business serving SMB’s
- A lifetime of experience in industrial repair and manufacturing through the family business, DSG Power Systems
- B. Admin from the University of Regina with over 25 years of financial with private and public company experience
- Chief visionary and leader of several public corporations
- Serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist
- Bachelor of Commerce degree specializing in management
- Owns and operates party equipment rental company
- Marketing and building software products for small businesses for 5+ years
- 8 years of experience implementing ERP systems for an 11 billion dollar organization
- Over 20 years of experience in information technology in all areas
- PMP certified, an expert in process efficiency, project rollouts, and data-obsessed
- CPA with public company experience
- Over 16 years experience as an active business owner
- Expert in creating financial control systems that ensure accurate reporting and reliable information for management functions
- Business development & marketing in SaaS companies for 6+ years
- Co-owner and operational director at digital agency
- Passionate about helping small businesses find valuable solutions for their unique needs
• Computer Science and Mathematics whiz
• 10+ years experience building and designing websites
• Built and developed digital solutions for dozens of small businesses
- 15 years of software development and management experience
- Managed software products serving more than 30 million users
- Owner and operator of a SaaS software company
Frequently Asked Questions
The who, what, why, and how of it all.
Is Sherpa right for my business?
If you are a manufacturer, wholesaler or supplier than yes we are! We will work with you to determine true feature needs and take a tailored approach to your implementation and pricing.
Who are you guys, anyway?
We are a group of small business owners, software lovers, and ERP experts.
What results will I actually get from this?
Time & money! You will get at least 10% of the hours back that used to be consumed by manual process bottlenecks. More efficient processes will allow you to handle a greater capacity of sales so you can grow your business. You will also have a unified accurate and realtime view of your entire business.
What exactly am I signing up for? What are the features and benefits?
With Sherpa software, you are getting a suite of completely integrated tools to help with the core operations of your business.
- Order Management (this will handle things like invoicing, quoting, eCommerce, document creation, etc.)
- Inventory Management (this will allow you to track inventory levels, track costs, manage product shipping, etc.)
- Customer Management (this helps you to keep track of things like different customer pricing groups, order history, contact info, communication, etc.)
- Reporting & Financials (We integrate with top accounting software (i.e. QuickBooks) to provide you with real-time reporting on every aspect of your business)
How do I get started?
To get started, you can book a discovery call with myself. Just take the quiz and then book a time slot.
What type of manufacturing businesses fit best?
We work with many manufacturers, from breweries, distilleries and legal producers that require high priority regulatory information, small 5 person shops manufacturing automotive parts, larger local corporations selling internationally with products in many fields. If you are a manufacturer…we can talk!
What happens if I wait?
We only take on 10 new customers a month, you could end up having to wait and stay stuck doing everything yourself.
How much does it cost?
Prices range based on the size of the company. Things like # of users, SKUs, usage, volume, etc. play into the size of a business. That said, a good average range is $500-$2000 per month. All Sherpa customers can expect to pay under $20,000/year
What does it integrate with?
Lots. Our most popular integrations are QuickBooks, WordPress, Sage.
Can everyone on my team use it?
You can give access to as many employees as you would like. Plus it is designed to be easy-to-use for everyone on your team. Bookkeepers, sales people, warehouse workers, you name it.
Is there a setup cost?
Depending on the complexity of your implementation there may be a cost here to a maximum of $10,000 or a minimum of $0
Are you ready to start operating your manufacturing or wholesale business like a well-oiled machine?
Fill out our short quiz to see if Sherpa is right for you, then book a time slot with us.